[Short Diary] Looked Like a Skull Before Korean Best Face Contouring Surgery

6:39:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - She Looked Like a Skull Before Korean Best Face Contouring Surgery

I did correction orthodontic correction for two years. But as I doing it, I feel like my cheek is drooping and it makes me want to do fat grafting. 
But because of my cheek is drooping, it looks like my cheekbone is sticking out so I decided to do something with my cheekbone as well.
Because of my droopy cheeks and protruding cheekbone, my face looks like a skull, I never think of taking pictures from my front side.
That's why every time I take pictures, if possible I will take it so my face shape won't be seen. 
When I came for a consultation, they were so nice and they explained in detail..
The hospital's system is also good so I decided to do Korean best face contouring surgery.

After
짱이뻐! - She Looked Like a Skull Before Korean Best Face Contouring Surgery

It's my 2nd week after my Korean best face contouring surgery. It's still swelling so the result hasn't been seen yet but at least for now I like it because my face has no curve now, and I'm satisfied that my image has changed a lot!

짱이뻐! - She Looked Like a Skull Before Korean Best Face Contouring Surgery

People around me said that I look younger and baby faced, and that my face is becoming smaller!
I'm curious how my face will be after all the swelling are reduced!
Thank you to all staffs at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Korea! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Park
Surgery: Face Contour
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook