[Real Diary] Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery

10:24:00 AM

짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
Before

I couldn’t sleep last night because I was so excited that I would finally be rid of my flat as a board boobs. 
I searched online for all the things I needed to get ready. I got my sweatpants, hoodie, comfortable sneakers, baby wipes, and cap.. For my last meal before fasting I ate take-out chicken, slept, woke up and went to have surgery.



짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
D+2days

On my first day, maybe it was due to the anesthesia but I hardly felt any pain. All I felt was a little soreness similar to what you feel after doing a lot of chest exercises? 

Second day, sleeping was the most uncomfortable. I couldn’t get comfortable in any position, and all I did was raise my pillows …I seriously believe that you should have a guardian with you after surgery for the first 2 days.. especially when going to the restroom, lying down, and getting up!! 



짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
D+12days

When reading about other people who had Korean celebrities breast plastic surgery, in this case, breast augmentation, everyone seems to show off their new boobs in pretty wire bras. I thought I wouldn’t be like that but...as my movements became more natural and comfortable I tried on all sorts of bras. I was constantly amazed at my new appearance and had a little parade in my room teehee.


짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
D+30days

I visited the clinic. My boobies are doing just fine and look quite nice! My breasts still feel a little stiff but they are much much softer than they were right after surgery~ The doctor told me that my breasts will only become better over time, and I just can’t wait!!

짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
D+60days


Already 2 months…
Now, I don’t feel any discomfort in my shoulders and I can walk proud ~ I like to sleep on my stomach, but it was hard for about 1 month.... However, now I can sleep in any position I want!!
The best part is how my boobs feel!! The lower part of my breasts feels so real. When I lay down, they come down quite nicely.



짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
D+90days

I was supposed to go for my checkup today but was unable due to a business trip I had to take to a different province. I was super nervous as I called the consultant and told her my predicament. She calmly told me to relax and since I continued to take my medications I should have nothing to worry about. In fact, she was so kind as to direct me on how I could get more meds at a nearby clinic as well as getting my breasts examined. Her compassion and caring for me made me feel a wave of affection, and I was so grateful for her kindness!! They sure have some nice ass folks working for Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic.^^


짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
D+100days

It’s already been 100 days since my Korean celebrities breast plastic surgery. Hmm~I’ve had 100 days of great healing and no side effects. To celebrate the occasion I bought this bra. I think I fill it out quite nicely, right? hehe I can’t wear these regularly just yet, but in just 100 more days I can wear all the different kinds of sexy underwear I can handle!~^^


짱이뻐! - Lovely Breast With Korean Celebrities Breast Plastic Surgery
D+120days

I keep wondering when it will be 6 months..hehe I want to hurry and wear all my sexy and attractive lingerie!! 
While waiting for the 6 month mark, I am buying new pieces of sexy lingerie one by one ? I think I could even open a bra shop since I have so many~ I can totally feel that my boobs are getting softer and more jiggly over time.
I am so satisfied with my boob job and I am so glad I got this Korean celebrities breast plastic surgery done at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Korea!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jinju
Age: 27
Surgery: Breast Surgery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook