[Short Diary] Korea Breast Surgery Gave Me Back My Confidence

3:30:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - Korea Breast Surgery Gave Me Back My Confidence

I was stressed a lot because my breast is sagging and it's kind of asymmetry in size between left and right, then one day I got to know Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea while searching through internet.
Well, it's okay if we talk about eyelid surgery or nose surgery but when it comes to breast surgery... 
But I guess it's better than getting stressed all the time..
So I decided to do this breast surgery after get a consultation and discussion with the plastic surgeon at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea.

I heard that breast surgery will hurt more than other surgeries but...
It was'n hurt as much as I thought..!!
I know it will be different for each person though..
Thinking of my appearance after all of these are passed.. I guess I have to endure things like uncomfortable feeling while moving right?

After
짱이뻐! - Korea Breast Surgery Gave Me Back My Confidence

It's been two months already after the breast surgery at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea and I still can feel uncomfortable or pain a bit, but I really like it!!
Hope summer is coming real soon so I can wear bikini~
Now I can feel why people want to show off after breast surgery haha
Thank you co much to the plastic surgeon who gave me back my confidence, also to the nurses who always treat me with smile~
For people like me, don't be stressed and I'd like to recommend you to get a consultation instead, and I hope you get a good result just like me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Breast Surgery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook