[Short Diary] You Won't Regret Having Plastic Surgery in Korea

6:25:00 PM

Before
짱이뻐! - You Won't Regret Having Plastic Surgery in Korea

My asymmetric eyes and short chin has become my complex~
I received consultation about plastic surgery in Korea several times and someone I know, introduced me to Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, so I also had a consultation there..
During the consultation, I think I got all the explanation I wanted, I felt satisfied and decided to do the plastic surgery in Korea right away!
At first I didn't have any thought of doing rhinoplasty because I had filler already, then I feel annoyed if I have to do the injection again, so I did rhinoplasty as well and I'm so satisfied~
Until the third day after the surgery, it was swelling a lot and it doesn't look like my face though, it was scary~~

After
짱이뻐! - You Won't Regret Having Plastic Surgery in Korea

It's 3 weeks already after the plastic surgery in Korea, the position is fixed, and the swelling is almost gone! ^^
Everyone I meet saying that the surgery is well done and it looks natural~
Even I feel annoyed that they are all asking where did I do the surgery, and asking me to introduce it to them ^0^
I feel happy looking at my face that is keep getting prettier day by day~
For those who have problems like me, don't be just thinking about it, but choose right now!
You won't regret it ^^
Thank you to the doctor who performed the surgery so I became pretty! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ms. Kim
Surgery: Rhinoplasty, Face Contour
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter


Facebook